Hey there guys,
So I have very kindly been nominated for the Liebster Award by OliLoves, so thankyou so much 🙂
The rules for nominating bloggers for the Liebster Award is relatively simple, just follow these 5 easy steps:
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate however many blogs you want to receive the award who have less than 1000 followers.
3. Answer a list of 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
4. Set a list of 11 questions for the people you want to nominate to answer your questions.
5. Tell them that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
I have 3 people in mind I would like to nominate:
I thoroughly enjoy reading their posts and each of them have inspired me both in life and blogging.
So here goes with my question answering – yikes:
1. What made you want to set up a blog?
I have always loved the idea of blogging and exploring youtube vlogs and blogs has inspired me to create my own. I have an honest love for all things hair, beauty, nails and health, so this is what has pushed me to begin my own blog.
2. Where is your dream place to live?
Hong Kong 100%
3. What advice would you give to someone who wants to set up a blog?
Just go for it. Make sure you have a basis of what you will be blogging about and make it known to others and definitely make sure you have the time available to dedicate to blogging too. You need to factor in a lot of time and effort so you really need to WANT to do this.
4. How did you come up with the theme to your blog?
I studied beauty therapy when I left school as it’s something I’ve always had a love for. I wanted to learn more and share my love for beauty, hair, nails etc with other people. I’m very much a people person so I wanted to focus my blog on being very chatty and personable too.
5. What is your inspiration?
I have followed certain youtuber’s for many years: JLovesMac1, Zoella, BubzBeauty and a few others, but these main 3 have really inspired me to feel that I can do it too and you don’t need to be someone with lots of money or lots of confidence to share your love for something and other people enjoy what you have to say.
6. How would you describe yourself?
Friendly, fun, to the point, I put all my effort into everything I do, most of my closest friends would also probably say that I’m not all there too 😉
7. What has been your favourite holiday and why?
When I went to Lapland, there’s nothing more beautiful or fulfilling for anyone than when you go there. It was a dream come true.
8. What is or was your favourite subject in school?
9. What’s your favourite food?
I’m a huge fan or Chinese food and also a huge fan or Italian food. I think Italian out of the two because I’m a cooking obsessive too and I can cook a lot more Italian dishes than Chinese ones, which means I have learnt more about the food and learnt more dishes.
10. What is your ideal job?
Working at a Panda Rescue home.
11. What is your favourite colour?
Honestly, that’s a tough one between baby pink and bright orange. Can’t decide. Sorry!
Hope you found that some what interesting… Here’s my 11 questions for my nominated 3:
1. Do you have a middle name? If so, do tell…
2.Who inspired you to blog?
3.Do you have any pets? If so what are they including names?
4.If you could travel anywhere for 6 months, where would it be?
5.What is your favourite beverage (non alcoholic/alcoholic)?
6.What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever done?
7.What would you say is the best thing about yourself?
8.Name your favourite TV Series
9.What was the last film you went to see at the movies?
10.What is your favourite restaurant called?
11.What is your all time favourite child hood cartoon?
Now don’t be shy and do tell 🙂
Thanks again to OliLoves for the nomination, it means a hell of a lot!
Looking forward to the answers to the questions ladies!