Hey there my lovelies!
Fall is certainly here, the hats, gloves, scarves and thick coats have made their return and so has my seasonal make up change up. I often do this make up during this time of year as it keeps things nice and simple and fits with the colours around you, also allowing your natural beauty to filter through too.
On my face lives:
- MAC’s studio finish concealer covering blemishes in NW15
- Benefit’s Boi-ing concealer under my eyes covering my dark circles in No 2
- MAC’s studio fix liquid foundation in NW15
- MAC’s studio fix powder foundation in NW18
- Benefit’s HOOLA bronzer under my cheek bones, around my temples and my back jaw line
- MAC’s blush in MELBA
On my eyes:
- Benefit’s cream eye shadow in Bikini-Tini
- Maybelline’s studio gel eye liner in 01 Black
- Maybelline’s Master Drama eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline’s Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara in Black
On my lips:
- No 7’s Lipstick in Plum Beautiful
When I do my gel eye liner I like it to be a slightly thicker line as it emphasises the lashes and compliments the dark liner on your water line. The dark Plum lips go perfectly with your dark eyes and really become noticeable. I tend to find that the calm subtleness of the blush shade and how lightly the bronzer is applied really helps in not hiding your skins natural appearance in the cold chill. So you know when your face gets so cold that it starts to take hints of pink around your cheeks, nose and a little on your forehead, it’s something you want to see in the autuminal season. You don’t want it hidden under layers and layers of make up so you look like a toy doll! One of the beauties of this gorgeous season is bringing out your natural beauty. Okay so emphasise your eyes and lips but keep your skin looking natural, that’s what seasonal make up is all about, especially this season!
I hope you liked the look, if so let me know! 🙂