Today is LOTD day, and this one is my easy peasy, day to day make up that suits everyone. It’s quick to do, so it’s great for on the go, in a rush, early morning make up AND great for giving you some extra time in bed! I wear this look for work a lot, but the great thing about it is, you can doll it up with different lipsticks, some extra liner on your water line and some stronger bronzing and blush effects. BUT today, it’s super simple day (kind of like my brain at times).
So on my face I have:
- MAC’s Studio Finish Concealer under my eyes and covering blemishes
- MAC’s Studio Fix Foundation in NW15
- Benefit’s Boing in shade 2, under my eyes to even out and add to the coverage
- MAC’s Studio Finish Powder in NW18
- Benefit’s HOOLA Bronzer lightly under my cheek bones, around my temples and lightly on my jaw line towards the back
- MAC’s Melba Blusher very lightly on my cheek bones
On my Lips:
- MAC’s Viva Glam 2 from the Viva Glam collection
On my Eyes:
- Burnout from Urban Decays Naked3 Palette, only on my lids
- Maybelline’s Eyestudio Drama Gel Liner in Intense Black, I have applied this in more of an inward curve shape as you can see. I haven’t stuck with the typical cat eye winged liner, I think for tired eye’s this can really wake them up and give them great shape and body. I have lightly extended past the edge of my eye creating about a 2cm length wing, which I have brought under my lower lashes too, to widen and waken the eyes.
- Maybelline’s Rocket Volum Mascara
And that’s it!
Honestly, this takes me between 5-7 minutes to do on a morning if that. It’s a great time saving but beautiful look, it doesn’t look like it’s taken such a short time which is an awesome little trick to keep up your sleeve!
Ways to edit the look slightly:
You can cut the gel liner out and go for a deep/dark shade which covers your whole lid instead, this looks just as gorgeous. Keep OR remove the gel liner and add in some eye liner on your water line. Or change up the shade of lipstick to make it into a bit more of a subtle occasional look, with some reds/purples/deep pinks.
Hope you liked this guys, let me know if it saves you any time like it saves me, I love it!